All new easing measures of BeachIN due to coronavirus – effective from 22 June
Another important step concerning COVID-19 took place at the 22nd of June. The following measures are referring to BeachIN:
“Social Distancing” (keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters between you and others; physical contact) and all the hygienic rules set by the BAG need to be followed. Furthermore are we disinfecting and cleaning the surfaces of the whole building regularly every day. The maximum group size of 30 persons does no longer apply.
Everyone who shows symptoms like coughing, fever, muscular pains, failure in their sense of smell and taste but also diarrhea and nausea is asked to stay at home and to contact their family doctor to test for coronavirus.
At the entry of the building are attendance lists, which are optional to fill in for most of our guests. Guest groups containing more than 5 persons NEED to leave the personal data of at least one responsible person of the group. The lists are being destroyed after 2 weeks.
Hands need to be washed properly at the entry and the exit of the building.
Our bar is open at our usual opening hours. Our protection concept is defined by Gastro Suisse and has the following rules:
- Guest groups containing more than 4 persons need to leave the personal datas of at least one responsible person in the group. If the group contains 4 or less persons this is voluntary. The data will be destroyed after 2 weeks.
- Persons of one guest group don’t have to pre-reserve and don’t have to attend at the same time.
- The group size of one guest group has no limit.
- Hands have to be properly washed and disinfected before entering and leaving the bar.
- Guest groups are not supposed to mix up.
- NEW: You can eat and drink while sitting or standing.
- All tables between guest groups have a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
Please help us keep the necessary distance, thank you!
The beach courts can be booked again. You can find all our rates during summer time and more here.
Weekly fixed-rate bookings or courts that are already payed can be caught up if courts are free due to our online booking plan.
Open plays take place again. The conditions were updated by Swiss Volley: From now on (June 6) the maximum amount of persons per one half of a court is not limited anymore. Nevertheless is it recommended not to switch teams as often to avoid as much contact as possible.
» Online registration and more information about Open Play and registration
Tournaments are taking place again.
» Registration and more information
Courses are taking place as usual.
» Registration and more information
Swissvolley and BASPO created protection concepts which are also applying for BeachIN GmbH:
- All hands need to be washed properly before and after the training.
- A maximum of 1000 persons can stay in the hall at once.
- During the sports activity the minimum distance of 1.5 meters doesn’t have to be maintained.
- No more than 4 persons can stay in the locker room at the same time and the minimum distance of 1.5 meters need to be maintained.
- It is generally recommended to change and shower at home.
- The materials are being disinfected regularly.
The hotel business is still running as usual. You can easily book your hotel room online or by calling us.
As of June 22 events with up to 1000 persons are possible again! At every event we need to trace the contacts of our guests.
Did coronavirus keep you from celebrating your birthday, wedding, confirmation, graduation… properly? From now on you can catch up your individual event at our beautiful beach, right next to our palm trees!
You can book our seminar room as usual right on our website.
We thank you for your cooperation and your help and wish you all the best!
Last update: 22.06.2020, 12:30